Saturday, February 14, 2009

Where do I go from here?

So I'll admit - I don't know what my own next step is. I have lost all this weight, and don't need to lose much more. I'm not sure how to maintain the current weight while still exercising and eating healthy. I don't want to bounce back up. I'm sure that I will fluctuate - I have all along. I think being informed is the key. As I started really losing weight I did a lot of research, and perhaps it is time to do more. I will probably have to do a lot of monitoring and adjusting, and not lose control. I think stating active also needs to be a big thing. I was so sedentary before. I just sat around. So many things to watch out for. Please pray for me - for strength, for wisdom, and for continued good health. I will keep you updated.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: