Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recent roses and revelations.

In college, in my fraternity, we used to do something called Roses and Bit**we at the end of our meetings. It was our way, I guess, for giving thanks for all of the good, and bad, things that happened to us recently. This post is a little like that.

A rose to the fraternity, Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia.

A rose to the families of the plane accident victims in Clarence - your strength and faith is being tested.

A rose to my wife, for always being there with me on this journey called life.

A rose to my son Adam, who gives me hope, and makes me smile.

A b***h to everyone who tried to tell me how to be healthy after downing 6 donuts, chocolate milk, and a big honkin slice of hash brown casserole for breakfast, and then complain to me about my weight loss.

A rose to the people who respect my decision.

A rose to my students, who work hard.

A rose to becky and emily!!!

A rose to my God and savior, Jesus Christ.

More later - out of space on iPhone App!

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: