Sunday, February 8, 2009

What I eat, for those interested.

My normal day consists of:

Breakfast@6:30: egg beater omelette (2 "egg"), with ¹chicken breakfast sausage, 3 slices of bacon, a slice of pepper and onion. I change this up by interchanging/adding feta cheese, soy "sausage", or spinach. I also drink a lot of coffee.

Snack@11: 3 mini Babybel light, or ¹ounce of almonds, or 30g of dry roasted edamame (immature soybeans). I also drink lots of coffee.

Lunch@1: a prepackaged frozen healthy entrée. I try to avoid ones with pasta or breads. I am also trying this week some frozen veggie packs with cheese instead of the entrée. I also drink...lots of coffee, sometimes hot tea.

Dinner@5 - the most varied. Usually a protein and vegetable. I favor spinach, cauliflower, and broccoli for the veggies, but not always. We eat tilapia once a week, and some beef and some pork, more chicken or turkey than anything.

Lately, we use low carb tortillas to make thin crust personal pizzas.

Snack: pre-7pm, most nights - nuts, fruit or cheese.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: