Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weight loss - the first 5 years of marriage.

Where do I start this one? We were happy together (still are!) but we were new at everything and it was just the 2 of us. We ate out a lo the first yeart - out of a box, out at a restaurant, out of necessity (we thought) because our commute made us pretty busy, especially during concert season. So I kept putting on weight. That was easy!

Then we bought a house in Albion, where Lisa taught. About 2 years after that, we both started doing weight watchers. I was at about 260 by now, and WW helped me drop down 30 pounds. But, I slipped up, got busy (excuse) and started gaining again. I kept gaining, a little more after my dad died in July 2006, and more when my son Adam was born in November 2006. That continued until summer 2007. And that's where I will leave you for now.

Next time- the past year and a half, and beyond!!! Yes...

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: