Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't let anyone tell you...

So - other people around Me seem to think that I need to stop losing weight. They think I am being unhealthy for some reason. Yes, the change in a year has been amazing to me, and I understand concern. But I feel the best I ever have, and I do eat. I just have a lot of discipline in this area right now. I understand that for some people telling me I can stop losing weight is complimenting me. But seriously - let me worry about when to stop! I actually had someone tell me that the WiiFit was a crock! I felt like saying "oh, then the 130 pounds is a figment of my imagination?"

So - don't let someone tell you that you need to make a decision to STOP living healthy. For me it's not just about the weight any more; it's about being healthy and being a role model to my son and students, and being a good steward of the resources and gifts and blessings God has seen fit to give me. God wants me to be healthy, and has set me on a path to helping others do the same.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: