Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Food and Family

Admittedly since I started really living fit, I have not had time for some things. However, I feel like I have given up the things weighing (no pun intended) down my life.

I used to watch 3-4 hours of tv a day. Now I'm lucky if it's 1. I do watch a lot of news on my iPhone through podcasts. But my tv watching is pretty trim.

I work from 7 - 3 officially, but extra rehearsals, staying late, and other meetings, lengthen that.

I am actively involved in my church, and want to do more.

So where do I find family time? It's hard, but that's life! I do my best to MAKE time for them. Thankfully, as a teacher, I have summers to dedicate to them.

Plus, I'd like to think that I am being a good role model for my son.

My mantra right now is: "What CHOICE will you make?"

Conscious decisions, people...

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: