Thursday, February 12, 2009

The last 10...

have been the hardest. I have 4 to go to my "ideal BMI." I am working harder than I have since I started. I sometimes get discouraged. I get "snacky" as we say in my house. My MIL makes cookies and muffins with Adam when she baby sits - cool for Adam, bad for me. There is a packet of sugary frosting calling my name from the fridge.

And Valentine's day is Saturday. Hopefully chocolate doesn't find it's way into the house that day!

Really, though, I know I am being tested. God likes to do that sometimes, to see if we are ready for the next step. I don't know if I am yet. What if I fail the test? I know there are retakes, but I want to do it right. Where do I go from here? Will I take that next step, down the righteous path? Or will I be tempted down the path of despair?

I think just knowing that I have the strength of Jesus in my feet will help me walk the right road. With him in my heart, my spirit can make the good choice.

Are you being tested? How will you choose?

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: