Friday, February 20, 2009

No revelations today, please...

Resistant to change. That's what most of us are. We get in our comfort zone and are afraid to leave it. We think other people are going to judge us. News flash - they will!

Lisa and do our best to offer support and help to people interested on our healthier lifestyle, but we often meet passive resistance:

"I don't think my husband would try that."
"yeah, I have a treadmill, I should use it."
"you know that Wii Fit thing is a crock right?"
"Overweight is just an opinion."

God has given us lordship over certain things in our life - only what we should be able to handle, mind you - that we shouldn't be afraid to make decisions about. I guess staying unhealthy and overweight is a decision, no matter what I think.

So, no revelations today. Just some harsh words.

My wife once said to me (well, more than once...), "If you don't like it, do something about it."

So - do something, people. Give your self, your kids, and your community a better life.

Just do SOMETHING.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: