Monday, February 16, 2009

How to get started...

When I first started my new life this summer, my goal was not to lose 130 pounds. My goal wasn't to lose 50, or even 10. My goal was to not be out of breath after bending over to tie my shoes! A small goal, especially when you consider that most of the time I wore slip on shoes.

But that starts me on today's topic. How to get started on a new fit life. These suggestions are what I did - they may not work for you, but they may be a good start.

Cut out soda pop, even diet.
Eat more often, in smaller portions.
Don't eat out, if possible.
Start exercising.
Cut some carbs.
Set short term goals.
Don't eat after 7pm.
Find other thngs to do.
Drink lots of water - flavored if need be.
Increase your exercise TIME.
Compliment yourself.
Increase exercise INTENSITY.
Cut more carbs.
Research diet and exercise - learn something.
Use what works for you.
Don't let other's opinions get in.
Pray.

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: